#VespaColorDays: two days of fun dedicated to Vespa!
To celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of Vespa Primavera, travel with us through history and explore the colourful world of Vespa.
Join us from the 21st until the 22nd April in Pontedera, the hometown of the most famous scooter in the world where you will find:
- Guided tours of the factory and production lines
- New exhibition areas of the Piaggio Museum, displaying some ofthe rarest and unique models.
- The 2018 Vespa special series will be available to ridein the beautiful Tuscan hills (Subject to T&Cs)
- Official clothing and merchandise
- Live concerts in the city centre
- Street Food with local specialities
… And many other surprises!
Vespa lovers, enthusiasts, the curious, design lovers and friends of the iconic Italian brand, we look forward to seeing you at the Vespa colour days event and on two wheels.