From July 1st until September 30th the guided tours will be suspended and visitors will be able to visit the museum with free assisted visits with the limited presence of 40 people at the same time. The Museum will be open from Tuesday to Friday. On Mondays, Saturdays and Sundays the Museum is closed to visitors.
All visits MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE ONLINE.
Your booking confirmation will not be valid in case Tuscany should not be in the “yellow zone” or “white zone” at the time of your visit.
From 6 August 2021 it will be possible to access the Museum only:
- with green certification COVID-19, which can be issued after the administration of the first dose of vaccine and is valid from the 15th day following up to the scheduled date of administration of the second dose (in the case of double dose vaccine). The green certification shall in any case be valid for nine months from the completion of the vaccination cycle;
- Cure of the Sars-Cov-2 infection (6 months validity);
- Performance of a molecular or antigenic rapid test with negative result to Sars-Cov-2 virus (valid for 48 hours).
Visiting hours are as follows
First group: from 9.30 to 10.30, with the option to stay and make purchases in the museum bookshop until 11.00
Second group: from 11.30 to 12.30, with the option to stay and make purchases in the museum bookshop until 13.00
First group: from 14.00 to 15.00, with the option to stay and make purchases in the museum bookshop until 15.30
Second group: from 16.00 to 17.00, with the option to stay and make purchases in the museum bookshop until 17.30
Prices for guided tours
The cost per person is 5 euros.
If you request a private visit, meaning you will not share your guide with strangers, then the total cost for a group of up to 10 people will be 50 euros.
he visit will be free for: children under 6 years of age, disabled people and their guides (to be considered in the number of the reservation).
Prices for free assisted visits
The cost per person is 3 euros.
The visit will be free for: children under 6 years of age, disabled people and their guides (to be considered in the number of the reservation), resident in Pontedera and in the municipalities of the Valdera area (Bientina, Buti, Calcinaia, Capannoli, Casciana Terme Lari, Palaia), Piaggio employees, Vespa Clubs' Members.
- Arrive at the entrance to the museum at the booked time. Late arrivals will not be tolerated.
- You must show your booking confirmation, otherwise entry will be refused.
- Please wear a face mask at all times, both in the museum and in the adjacent piazza. Children under 6 are exempt from wearing a mask if accompanied by parents or other close relatives.
- Enter the museum in an orderly manner, maintaining a distance of 1.8 metres (6 ft) between people. Social distancing rules do not apply to family groups.
- Your temperature will be taken. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be permitted entry.
- Before entering, please sanitise your hands using the dispensers provided.
- Cloakrooms and lockers will not be available to use.
- During the visit, please follow the instructions given by the museum staff.
- Please maintain social distancing throughout the visit, as specified in point 4.
- Do not touch the vehicles, the seats and any other surface in the museum.
- Use only the bathrooms indicated by the museum staff.
- You can only enter the bookshop only at the end of your visit, in groups of two, having again sanitised your hands. Please only stay in the bookshop for a short amount of time and do not try on articles of clothing. People waiting outside the bookshop will be managed and supervised by museum staff.